About Mark Huskinson
“They all go back to the beginning, a misspent youth and half a life-time watching my friends. At least that’s my reply when asked where I get my ideas from. You may wonder if I have any friends left” - Mark
Mark Huskinson was born at Langar Hall, Nottinghamshire in 1935 from a long line of artists, soldiers and adventurers.
- Humorous golf cartoon print by Mark Huskinson.
- Caption: Membership Qualifications 'The lady states she loves to frolic all night and play with our older members ... she will pay off her subscription among the garden urns and help the President with his belly putter.'
- Fine art print of ink and watercolour cartoon.
- Presented in an off-white bevel-cut mount.
- Mount size: 11 x 14 inches.
- Printed using archival ink and paper.
- Embossed seal on print and accompanying Certificate of Authenticity.
Standard delivery is FREE on art print and original art orders. If you require a special or fast delivery please contact us.
We aim to despatch all orders by the next working day and you'll get an email when your item has been dispatched.
Once your order has been dispatched, we offer the following times for delivery in working days (Monday to Friday):
- UK, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland and Europe: 7-10 working days
- Rest of the World: 10-14 working days
Orders sent outside the UK may be subject to customs charges and/or local taxes.