About Mark Huskinson
“They all go back to the beginning, a misspent youth and half a life-time watching my friends. At least that’s my reply when asked where I get my ideas from. You may wonder if I have any friends left” - Mark
Mark Huskinson was born at Langar Hall, Nottinghamshire in 1935 from a long line of artists, soldiers and adventurers.
- Humorous cartoon print by Mark Huskinson based on a saucy limerick.
- Caption: 'There was a young lady of Kent, Who said she knew what it meant, When men asked her to dine, Gave her cocktails and wine ... She knew what it meant - but she went ...'
- Fine art print of ink and watercolour cartoon.
- Presented in an off-white bevel-cut mount.
- Mount size: 11 x 14 inches.
- Printed using archival ink and paper.
- Embossed seal on print and accompanying Certificate of Authenticity.
Standard delivery is free on UK art print and original art orders.
If you require a special or fast delivery please contact us.
We aim to despatch all orders within two working days and you'll receive an email when your item has been dispatched.
Once your order has been dispatched, we offer the following times for delivery in working days (Monday to Friday):
- UK and Northern Ireland: 3-5 working days
- Worldwide: At present we do not offer delivery outside of the UK.